Here you can find the finest selection of Split apartments for rent. We are private owners promoting indipendently our home rentals in Split therefore the Best prices are guaranteed. You deal directly with us: no commissions, agency fees and extra taxes!
Our offer is divided in 2 categories: 3* standard apartments and 4* luxury apartments.
Both, standard and luxury Split apartments are equipped with air conditioning/heating, free of charge unlimited WIFI Internet connection and TVs with international channels. Also, in each accommodation, linen, bed sheets and towels are provided and included in price.
During your stay in Split we do not provide you only the accommodation as we are at your complete disposal for all information, tips and suggestions regarding your vacation in our town. We will suggest you the best restaurants and bars, the most popular traditional Dalmatian meals, places to visit, things to do and daily trips to take, all according to your budget and personal preferences. Upon request, for all our guests that have already booked the accommodation in our apartments, we can also plan a suggestion of your vacation in Dalmatia, day by day.
Feel free to contact us about the availability of our apartments and other information regarding your stay in the city ...
... and of course ...
Welcome in Split and in Croatia!
All prices are in € per apartment per one night stay. Minimum stay in all apartments is 3 nights. 1-3 nights +30% on listed prices. For shorter stays please contact us directly. VAT and all taxes included. Linen and bed sheets provided and included in price. For a complete pricing list, visit our Rates page.
Fill out the form with your contact details, check in and check out date and number of people, select the apartment you would like to stay and send us enquiry inlcluding additional notes with your questions. We respond to all your enquiries within 24 hours or less!
After we confirm you the availablility and the price, 25% of rental fee is due upon reservation to secure your dates. Upon request we will send you then our bank account details for the deposit payment. The rest 75% is to be paid in cash upon arrival in the accommodation.
Free Wi-Fi Internet
Free Wi-fi Intenet - no limit traffic - connection available in all our Split apartments!